Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my gf wants to buy a sled ... i told her i would buy her one next year but i got layed off and can't take on another payment. She's looking just for something to go around on the trails and maybe go a little off trail but just to have fun on and not worry too much about it always breaking down ... if anyone has something for her please let me know! she would like to spend less than $1000 .. closer to prolly $600 thanks -- Mat

also i have a 1980 txl 340 that would be a project sled .. would be willing to trade that with some cash if anyone is looking for something like that

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by ibreakstuff
[br]Post a picture, and what is she offering for payment?
she doesnt know how much she wants to spend yet ... under $1000 ... she knows its not gonne be anythign big and flashy .. just lookin for a good deal ... did u want pics of the txl?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[br]hahah, no it's ok. I have 2 myself. With a 1k budget she shouldn't have a problem finding something. What is she riding now?
i figured what u were tryin to say
shes has nothing now ... we've been dating year and a half and shes been beggin me cause she wants to go all the time too ... used to go as a kid but doesnt have one herself ... yet

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shes has nothing now ... we've been dating year and a half and shes been beggin me cause she wants to go all the time too ... used to go as a kid but doesnt have one herself ... yet

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
when I read the title I thought to myself "this person wants to buy Happieness...a girlfriend and a reliable sled"

I think youd be best off looking for a Indy 500 or something equivilant, I have a z440 i might want to get rid of, but 1000 miles away is a bit far to travel to get a sled

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
[br]Post a picture, and what is she offering for payment?
hehehe

Anyways, you should be able to find a 97is indy 500 for 1G

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Waterboy
[br]when I read the title I thought to myself "this person wants to buy Happieness...a girlfriend and a reliable sled"

I think youd be best off looking for a Indy 500 or something equivilant, I have a z440 i might want to get rid of, but 1000 miles away is a bit far to travel to get a sled
yea i'm going to have to pass on that right now ...lol

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea thanks ... not sure about what i saw on there ... good links tho!

·
Registered
383 Posts
hey man i got a 97 indy 500 for sale.

im askin only $925 ~~~OBO~~~ !!!

i stuck over $700 into it this yr.
i had the rails powder coated black,
brand new red hyfax,
Fox Shocks had new shafts and new seals on both replaced on them,
brand new suspension springs on the rear.
brand new seat cover,
brand new weisco pistons and rings about 70 miles ago.
i have an extra tall windshield for it also.
it also has black plastic skis on it.

it is also located in wisconsin.
but im over by milwaukee. Zip 53035

heres some pix of it.

[attachment=53792]
[attachment=53790]
[attachment=53787]

Thanx N|ck

Attachments

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=58749

there ya go.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
ya those 2 indys look like a good deal. if you dont want those. i got a 91 indy 340 2 up for sale

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
there was a guy on craigslist that was selling a 93 and 94 cat 580's and a 2 place trailer for $2000 bucks in franklin wi

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok thanks guys ... those are good deals ... but keep em comin ... it'll be a few weeks before we get one for sure!

·
Registered
383 Posts
mine is practicly sold. im takin it to bobinwi's house tomarrow morn. he bout it for his G/F for a b-day present.

Peace N|ck

·
Registered
757 Posts
I have a 1995 indy 500 5048 miles runs like a champ. newer carbides and very very reliable.PM me for pics.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts