Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im lookin for power domes thunder domes psi heads, ect v force reeds slp air box torque arm all for an ultra if it makes it go faster or have more power better throttle responce ect i want it

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
get yourself a set of aaen triple pipes from madcow on here. added 38hp to my ultra. then get some v-forse reeds, and drop a tooth or two on the top gear and your sled will be nutzzzz. my ultra is scary from 40mph to 120mph.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
already got ceramic coated psi modblasters, dropped a toothe on top gear added a tooth on bottom gear, i want vforce reeds but not gonna pay $400 for them, sled is scary pulls like a freight train, but i want more

sTOrMy96 said:
get yourself a set of aaen triple pipes from madcow on here. added 38hp to my ultra. then get some v-forse reeds, and drop a tooth or two on the top gear and your sled will be nutzzzz. my ultra is scary from 40mph to 120mph.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
polish the exhaust ports and you will get way better throttle response. im going to do it to mine as the with is to shout to wast any snowmobiling time with a down sled

1 - 4 of 4 Posts