Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for water pump pulley, recoil set up, liquid 500 head, oil check valves and banjo bolts and a water pump for a Liquid Fuji twin engine. Let me know wha you have.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
where are you located?

·
Registered
411 Posts
LilRedDave said:
Looking for water pump pulley, recoil set up, liquid 500 head, oil check valves and banjo bolts and a water pump for a Liquid Fuji twin engine. Let me know wha you have.
I have a recoil and possibly a water pump.

·
Registered
216 Posts
LilRedDave said:
I've got all that stuff....It's on a great running 92 sp 500/efi...call (309)883-2925

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Just a note:
The EFI head and the carb'd head are different in respect that the EFI head has a brass fitting that lets coolant flow through the Throttle bodies. The EFI head can be made to work on a carb'd motor by putting a plug on the fitting.

·
Registered
443 Posts
LilRedDave said:
I have a recoil setup, a water pump with pulley and i believe i have a head as well (a little pitting on one dome but useable).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts