Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
02 pro x 440 l/c with the rear suspension rebuilt with no miles on it. Track is in good condition, think its a 1.5 or 1.75 with studs. After market skis from polaris, but i think they are C&A's. Handwarmers work and i believe the guy i bought it from put new gaskets in it. sled has 1500 miles or very close to it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
aubrey650 said:
I am looking to buy a new snowmobile for around 2400-3400 if you have anything let me know thanks
I have an 03' pro-x 440 race chassis with 700BB

I have a 2003 polaris 440 race chassis with a 700 non ves engine. Chassis has been modified to accomodate the engine. I am a cnc machinist and the motor plate was slotted and bushings made at work in our cnc mill. The engine has been rebuilt with two new spi pistons std bore, re nikasiled cylinders, crank seals, v-force 3 reeds, slp boost bottle, and the head has been shaved .002". Sled is trail reliable and runs on pump gas. Oil injection. Front shocks have new seals and oil. Sled has 1 1/2" track with studs. Powermadd handguards, 6" riser, polished tunnel. Sled has seriously less than 100 miles on rebuilt engine. My two good riding buddies sold their sleds and I honestly have zero time to ride anymore with work. $3,000 obo. I am located in southeast mn and would more than willing to meet for an arranged test ride or just to look at the sled. Very fast and fun sled!!!

$3,000 OBO

507-459-8019

1 - 5 of 5 Posts