Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking a cheap decent pair of red ski skins for a 96 vmax had back surgery in dec 09 and have been unable to go back to work will be off for over a year so i have a very limited income right now .due to the dissabilty game .thanks for ne info or help!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
clarson6573 said:
looking a cheap decent pair of red ski skins for a 96 vmax had back surgery in dec 09 and have been unable to go back to work will be off for over a year so i have a very limited income right now .due to the dissabilty game .thanks for ne info or help!!
actually looking over it today getting ready to do sum work on it black red or purple will do if ne one can or is intrested in helping me out thanks !!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
anyone got anything for the guy???? he is open to options

·
Registered
134 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Snowmobile-113-Vmax-4-Ski-Skin-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1c13ccee2eQQitemZ120591281710QQptZSnowmobileQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

not sure if they will fit but this is the best i can do

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
$36.61 on ebay shipped to your door craig. thats the best i could a done too ethan.justinger. brand new off e-bay

ethan.justinger said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Snowmobile-113-Vmax-4-Ski-Skin-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1c13ccee2eQQitemZ120591281710QQptZSnowmobileQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

off the topic but how do you like your 600 fusion?????? looks nice got anymore pics????

·
Registered
134 Posts
i LOVE my fusion...it does work on and off the trails 201077224954324_31733.jpg
201077225018824_31733.jpg
20107722503012_31733.jpg
sorry i only have a few pics- what i did to it
-2 in riser
-handguards
-painted hood screen
-chrome windsheild
-stiched up a large crack with zip ties[:D]
-painted gas cap[thumb]
-striped decals
-blue lumitics
-red head light bezel
cosmetic mod(R)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ethan.justinger said:

thx. vey much ill check into it in am they r for a vmax rite or am i reading it wrong never used ebay b4 but my neighbor is always on it looks like you might be able to help thanks very much .much appericated!!!!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
yeah im on e-bay all they time. remember a while back when i said i found some on e-bay? well i believe these r the same ones i found a long time ago.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
havent recieved my counter offer yet

·
Registered
84 Posts
You must be the concrete worker. Hows it going?
I have a set of red ski skins from my vmax4- should be the same.
I used them one season. If you want them, i will send them to you for price of shipping.
Micahman helped me out with my buddy's 650 swap. Im more than happy to help you out with anything on this vmax.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
i offered $15 for the skins and he told me he would do it for that so total will be like $31.61 shipped to my door. sound good?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sounds gr8 thx for the help micahman much appericated!!!!! and to ethan justinger thanks for the info much appeicated!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Geiger said:
I used them one season. If you want them, i will send them to you for price of shipping.
Micahman helped me out with my buddy's 650 swap. Im more than happy to help you out with anything on this vmax.
hey got some pics of them??????? im really intrested!!!!!! can paypal

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Geiger said:
its going alright just trying to get sum what back to normal after that back surgery.gonna try and fix my sled up so that maybe i can ride this yr.just trying to get back going again thx .for asking!ya im intrested in them skins it looks like micahman sent a message to ya hehas a paypal if that will work or we can figureout something else just let one of us know!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts