Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats going on?
I just picked up another project & will need Rox risers (at least 3.5 but 5.0 best) for 1 1/8" bars, 1 1/8" bars that taper to 7/8" (straight or the Fly mini bar type), Extended brake line, shorty seat, SLP air horn kit, & other 800 performance accessories. I live in Alaska so please only reply if you're willing to ship. Let me know what you have, thanks.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
I got the part of the airhorn that goes on the bottom of the hood. But i don't have the bottom part(I think you can get by with just enlarging the stock hole and putting on the top part).

201012292243806_10687.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
powdermadd440 said:
I got the part of the airhorn that goes on the bottom of the hood. But i don't have the bottom part(I think you can get by with just enlarging the stock hole and putting on the top part).

I may be able to find the other half elsewhere too, what are you trying to get for it shipped(99723)? Is that Pro-XR front bumper for sale? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
I have a Rox 2.5 pivot riser,5" fly riser,maybe a bigger polaris block riser as well and some SLP flow rites. If interested in anything let me know.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Student Driver said:
I have some GWR extended throttle cables left for that application.
$40 to your door if you want one.
I'll most likely need one. As soon as I figure out what kind of setup I'll have, I'll hit you up. Thanks.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RMK-KING said:
I have a Rox 2.5 pivot riser,5" fly riser,maybe a bigger polaris block riser as well and some SLP flow rites. If interested in anything let me know.
PM'd you, thanks.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
powdermadd440 said:

You still go the hooks that are on those handlebars?

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
tdgbigfoot said:
powdermadd440 said:

You still go the hooks that are on those handlebars?

Nope, sorry.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
MXZ700SKS700 said:
Whats going on?
I just picked up another project & will need Rox risers (at least 3.5 but 5.0 best) for 1 1/8" bars, 1 1/8" bars that taper to 7/8" (straight or the Fly mini bar type), Extended brake line, shorty seat, SLP air horn kit, & other 800 performance accessories. I live in Alaska so please only reply if you're willing to ship. Let me know what you have, thanks.
Fanatics get 10% off all RSI products. Coupon code ad445d

We have what you need. Hope we can help you out.

RSI

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MXZ700SKS700 said:
Whats going on?
I spent the $600 I had for the sled, so I'm all tapped out for now. As soon as I sell my Banshee I'll have some more to play with & will repost. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts