Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to start a little custom build up of a sled ive been pondering for the past few months and decided to finally get going on it. im looking for nothing older than an 89 polaris. but might be willing to go older pending on what it is and how much. post what ya got and maby a pic or two and how much you are asking! thanks.

·
Registered
333 Posts
buddy has a '96 or 97 Arctic Cat zrt 600 with a blown motor, motor was a zrt800.... but its in eastern iowa.. let me know and i can give u his number

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nawww....only if it were closer.

·
Registered
205 Posts
also includes the exhaust - Y pipe, can and the other piece.
polaris tunnel.

I have a 1995 xcr 600 tunnel for you. It has the jackshaft, disk brake, hood hinges, all heat exchangers, snow flap, radius rods, trailing arms, gas tank with new cap, rear bumper, handlebar post. the tunnel is straight, it had about 2400 miles on it. I need to get $10 for it all. You could sell all those parts for a lot more than $10.
polaris tunnel.

email me at [email protected]

thanks!!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Originally posted by rgextreme1998
[br]also includes the exhaust - Y pipe, can and the other piece.
polaris tunnel.

I have a 1995 xcr 600 tunnel for you. It has the jackshaft, disk brake, hood hinges, all heat exchangers, snow flap, radius rods, trailing arms, gas tank with new cap, rear bumper, handlebar post. the tunnel is straight, it had about 2400 miles on it. I need to get $10 for it all. You could sell all those parts for a lot more than $10.
polaris tunnel.

thanks!!
Your asking price is outragous.[:p]

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by 01cbr
[br]
Originally posted by rgextreme1998
[br]also includes the exhaust - Y pipe, can and the other piece.
polaris tunnel.

polaris tunnel.

thanks!!
Your asking price is outragous.[:p]
yea! $10 that is down right breaking the bank! sent you a pm.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
are you going to be around tomarow? i could come and look at it any time.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
where are you located?

·
Registered
580 Posts
its an 85 400 chassis with a 500 3 cylinder(79-80 not sure). was put in at dealer years ago. scarey fast for what it is. could use a newer track,front springs, and choke cable. i started it a week ago. tried to find trip pipes for the old motor but no luck. its got a p85 clutch on it. If you want a sleeper to f.... with your friends , here it is.

needs some tlc but is ridable.........

[attachment=49889]

[attachment=49888]

[attachment=46430]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
god must not want me to build a sled! the tranny went out on my car last night!!! this sucks a$$!!!!!! there goes another grand!.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts