Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going onto a 99' 700 Non-Ves RMK

Post or PM

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Check with this guy over on HCS, in his post he is trying to sell a complete 600 motor and also has the SLP single pipe your looking for, don't get worried about it being a 600, the SLP single is the same for the 6 and 700, and also they are the same for the 98 and 99 model years, a pipe setup off a 2000 will not work as the can is configured differently, if your not a member on there just sign up and ask in his post or PM him and ask how me he would sell just the pipe setup for, its worth a try, here is the link:

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=490790

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok are you familar with the HCS site because i cannot find where to view all the posts i have posted in?

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
dodgetruck2 said:
ok are you familar with the HCS site because i cannot find where to view all the posts i have posted in?
Sign it, click on your user name or avatar, then it will show you your controls to see topics you have made or posts you have made, click on posts and it will show you them.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ahhh thank you very much it was making me mad cause i couldnt beleive anyone would make a forum wher you couldnt seen the posts you have made

1 - 5 of 5 Posts