Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
i am currently looking for a summer project sled. i am not looking for a sled im going to have to sink A LOT of money into, but one that needs some TLC. Example: I am interested in a sled that needs a new track, has a cracked hood, bent trailing arms, and or possible has a bad piston. I do not want a sled that needs a new tunnel, or has been on fire or somehing like that. You guys know what i mean. thank you. location - Maine. sled can be in New England. thanks again
-shawn

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
hey buddy. mines not a worker but she would be a great sled with some performance or lightweight stuff. buy an edge tank and throw your old seat on it. its a 1994 polaris indy 440. 5994 miles. rebuilt last year. everything stock but the front bumper is a little bit bent if you call that a project lol. located in northern maine. asking 1200 i can pm you some pics if you want

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
o ya sry its not a tripple. bummer. still interested?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
polaris guy, where you located?

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
We've got a 1994 Thundercat 900 that needs the motor put back together, and mabye some wiring needs to be done. I don't think to much though. Ran last season, but we went through the motor again. Just dropped a new crank in it. Cylinders have been sand blasted and clear coated. Sled has FastTrack LongTravel 13.5" suspension.

It's a 900 triple and was very fast. Track is in good shape and is studded.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how much summerfilms?

·
Registered
36 Posts
ive got a 95 XLT SP 600 complete running motor with all electronics and slp triple pipes. needs carbs and clutch. Just find a chasis and drop it in. Make me an offer if interested. Im located in MASS

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
I don't know yet. Cheap is all I know. All it needs to do is be put back together. I'll have to check just to make sure the lower end is good. It's been sitting in the garage and the garage doesen't have a heater in it. It may have a bad lower end cracked from ice.. I'll check it out. It also needs a new seat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts