Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a trail converted 2000+ MXZ 440. Have $2500. I'm located in Denmark Maine and will not travel any farther there 4 hours each way.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have 2 sleds and a 2 Place trailer.

2001 MXZ 800 & 1998 MXZ 500
here are the details
2001 MXZ 800 - 3700 Miles, new Track ( 380 Miles ) , 144 New Studs ( 200 Miles ) w/ Ylw/Blk Plastic Backers, skidoo Cover, Mirrors, New Yellow Hyfax, New Yellow Ski Loops , 2001 CD Skidoo Repair guide and parts list

2 Minor Flaws, Crack in the very tip of the Ski, does not affect anything, just cosmetic, and some scratches on the very back of the hood near the latch area from some tree branches. I have pics, I can send for you to see.

Mechanically, Absolutely nothing wrong with it. just rode in the dells and it was flawless. I am an honest seller and want people to be happy with the items they are purchasing from me.
next...

1998 MXZ 500 - Girlfriends sled ( never went above 30 Mph) this is her first yr riding. , ( 3400 Miles ) , 96 Studs w/ aluminum backers, 1998 CD Skidoo Repair guide and parts list

3 Flaws - 1st, needs inner bogey wheel, just noticed it on the dells trip, not a big deal, I may still replace this yr since we have snow and want to ride some more, but just incase I don't. Other is Steering, looks like the handle bars are on a slight angle, that was from previous owner but does not affect steering at all. just noticed a small cut in the right ski, again, just cosmetic.

Lastly, R&R 2 Place Aluminum Trailer w/ Salt Shield, Quick disconnects, Ski Guards, spare tire.

[email protected] 262-424-1037

1 - 2 of 2 Posts