Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a 1/2 ton gas truck guys. 80k on it or less. 15 g's or less too. Extended or super crew, whatever. Not brand specific as long as it's American. If you guys know anyone that sells cars around the metro that would be great. I'm finding a lot of "junkers" on the internet and don't have time to spend a whole day or more looking at dealers and private partys. To any sellers, I can have my bank wire money, check, cashiers check, whatever....I'm flexible. After 4pm tomorrow though we'd have to wait til monday for anything but a check. We could go to my bank though and you could cash my check in exchange for a title.

I realize it's a long shot that anyone just has a truck sitting there to be sold, I'm more looking for a referral to a reputable dealer with a good truck inventory. This came up out of blue and I need to have something by Monday at the latest.

Thanks guys

Adam

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
MNSLEDNECKS is considering getting rid of his Escalade EXT. It has 97K miles on it, a little more than you want, but I would guarantee that it is a good truck.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^That's cool but I need a standard truck bed. I wonder if he'd trade my wife's stock tahoe rims (20") for his 22's? I'll have to ask him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts