Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so a while back I picked up a 91.5 500sp. It was my dream sled in highschool so I've always wanted one. Anyway, long story short, I found one (needs some tlc) and after talking with another wedge guy from here decided I'd keep it as stock as possible.
last night I took the seat and skid out and got it on some saw horses for inspection. When I bought this thing the seat looked fine but when I took it off my index finger pushed right through it. I could have been more careful but what happens when you're actually riding it ya know.
so blue or white trim (checkered flags would be a bonus) and as solid as can be found. If anyone has one email me with a price and pic if possible. Don't bother with pms cause I haven't been on as much as usual. And not to sound like a dick bag, but unless I know you I'll want to use paypal in case someone tries sending me a hilton hotel for mice.

ultrawillie...could you text me paul's number? I can't find it to save my life.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
so a while back I picked up a 91.5 500sp. It was my dream sled in highschool so I've always wanted one. Anyway, long story short, I found one (needs some tlc) and after talking with another wedge guy from here decided I'd keep it as stock as possible.
last night I took the seat and skid out and got it on some saw horses for inspection. When I bought this thing the seat looked fine but when I took it off my index finger pushed right through it. I could have been more careful but what happens when you're actually riding it ya know.
so blue or white trim (checkered flags would be a bonus) and as solid as can be found. If anyone has one email me with a price and pic if possible. Don't bother with pms cause I haven't been on as much as usual. And not to sound like a dick bag, but unless I know you I'll want to use paypal in case someone tries sending me a hilton hotel for mice.

ultrawillie...could you text me paul's number? I can't find it to save my life.
218.741.6474 is for Paul. Could the original seat be saved and stitched? I've seen a guy in Michigan on E-Bay that had older covers for sale a while back. Maybe even Saddlemans website

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks p1man.... I think the seat material on the seat now is wayyy past the point of rescue but my old man is gonna call a guy he knows that restores his old cat seats. It's always cool to use oem when doing a original restore but that might be like finding a needle in a haystack in this case. Thanks again for the number.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
thanks p1man.... I think the seat material on the seat now is wayyy past the point of rescue but my old man is gonna call a guy he knows that restores his old cat seats. It's always cool to use oem when doing a original restore but that might be like finding a needle in a haystack in this case. Thanks again for the number.
You must not have got my text this afternoon.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol...i just saw it...phone was on vibrator mode

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
lol...i just saw it...phone was on [highlight=yellow]vibrator mode[/highlight=yellow]
DUDE that's just not right...thar!!!!

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what can I say...these new phones do more and more every day. Pretty soon my wife will leave me for one lol!

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^^^^HAHHAHAAHA

P1MAN....I haven't been on for few days, that was funny $hit! If that does happen hopefully it will be of my new "fresh outta the crate" 21 year old stripper gf. LOL!
I guess using fresh and stripper in the same sentence is kinda an oxymoron LOL!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts