Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A developing winter storm over the Four Corners will start to affect West Texas and Western Oklahoma today with the potential for a significant snow and ice event in places like Amarillo and Lubbock, Texas.

Winter and ice storm warnings are in effect for parts of the Texas and Oklahoma Panhandles today and tonight.

And here in WI its supposed to be 45 degrees till Friday!!

Man, this really pisses me off!!

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Doesn't that just piss ya off?
One year, between Christmas and New Years, there was more snow around Amarillo TX than there was in Sheboygan county. I was NOT happy about that at all.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I agree completely! I had someone in TX already call crying about "Black ice" and the sun is just-a-shining here in WI. It's sad, but I'd actually be happy to have freezing rain.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I understand completely! Texas has no business getting snow before most of Canada has snow! Some good news is it is supposed to snow for 21st + 22nd stop and start up from the 24th to the 28th!! Its about freakin time!

·
Registered
231 Posts
they say is it supposed to move into the north central U.S. so maybe MN will get some much needed snow

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I've come to the conclusion that I wont be riding my new sled this year, it's a shame, but it's true [:(]

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
I am seriously considering converting my sled into a full time asphalt sled.

It looks like most of the snow it going to hit southern MN instead of us. We may be in for a brown christmas.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
It also snowed in San Diego.... It's coming boys, just late getting started.

·
Registered
821 Posts
It's a shame... those people down south can't appreciate the white stuff like we can. Maybe if we all chip in we can pay to have some snow. Say, every one of us donate $10 to mother nature so she gives us our playground back rather than give it to someone who can't figure out how to even drive through it?

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
well that sucks braap braap. hahaha

V beast lol
[attachment=49771]

Attachments

·
Registered
963 Posts
this sucks without snow because i am getting so desperate to ride i will be out when we get 3 inches. it says we are supposed to get some snow this week so that would be nice.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
always snows in the panhandle of Texas

1 - 18 of 18 Posts