Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Great first post Six [:D]
Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum. I'm sure you'll like it here...
That is, IF you don't sell your sled. If you sold it, you wouldn't have much reason to be here anymore. So, keep the sled, stick around, and enjoy yourself.

Yes, this season has sucked so far, but keep your spirits up. It looks to get better. Heck, it COULDN'T get any worse than it has been, right?

See ya 'round the forum.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Please sell your sled, cause murphy's law dictates that we would then have the best winter ever...

take one for the team...

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
^^^^lol the only place we got snow is at afton alps.......but i dont think they will let me fo sleding there,

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
^^^ lol good one fredly00. i might just have to take that sled off yoru hands. lol

·
Registered
291 Posts
ITS ALL MY FAULT GUYS I BOUGHT MY SLED LAST YEAR IN NOV AND IT SUCKED EVER SENCE SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
This sucks no snow. "I thought last year was bad" My bro just bought a '96 Yamaha, my best friend just bought a '03 MXZ 600 HO, I also just bought a new sled.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I too bought my sled, this pass november. Mother nature is a b*t*h

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Well I am proud to say this season I have put on a whopping mile and a half. this morning, then it started raining and now theres just slush. :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts