Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. we want to install xtra 10 rear suspension into a 94xltsp. can we use my 96 xcr as reference. any tips before we start.

·
Registered
671 Posts
i think xltman is that man to talk to, if i eremebr right he stuck a x10 in his 93 xlt, i have a 94 and i bouthg it with the x10 so i know they fit

Ride it like you stole it!

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
The Xtra-10 should bolt right up to the holes in the front. The rear ones and mounting brackets need to be moved. You can use your XCR as a reference as long as it is not the SP(agressive body style).

NO FOREST FAIRIES(SKIERs)
BURN GAS SLEDS KICK AZZ!

TRIPLE-THE ONLY CHOICE!!!!!
'00 Indy Triumph
'93 XLT 580
'78 Arctic Cat Jag 3000

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
xltman will be the man to talk to.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
777 Posts
http://www.off-road.com/snowmobile/project/indy/xtra10.html
is this what your after

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
yes you can put that xtra 10 in your xlt. the x10 i used came from a 96 xcr, but a few words of advice,,,,,measure measure measure,,,,,then do it again. and i dont think you will be able to use the front mount holes, they are very close, but not quite. i ran into that on my retro-fit. i ended up cutting the rivits on the mounts, and removing the mounts on my xlt, then doing alot of measuring, and putting it on paper as to not forget, i used the mounts from the xcr. but heres the kicker, you will need to do some modifying to your new mounts, as the heat exchangers will get in the way, i will pm the rest, otherwise this thread will be a mile long, and if anyone else wants it posted, then i will.......oh and the off-road.com link......very helpful!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts