Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When are the x-games. Are the Hirberts in it.
They actually live (I think) in Driggs ID. They were at a race one of my dads friends hosted. They didn't win. Some local guy riddin an AC F7 won.

·
Registered
104 Posts
The finale just got over with on espn2, but the race was over with on the 30 th, here are the results. If you want more on the story go to www.snowmobilenews.com
Final Results
1. Blair Morgan (Doo)
2. D.J. Eckstrom (Pol)
3. Tucker Hibbert (Cat)
4. Michael Island (Doo)
5. Levi LaVallee (Pol)
6. Carl Kuster (Doo)
7. Trevor John (Cat)
8. Steve Taylor (Doo)
9. Carl Schubitzke (Pol)
10. Kent Ipsen (Cat

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Yeah...fellow Saskatchewan boy does good again.

He rides like a confident maniac.

But is his ego getting a little inflated?

He said before the final at X:
"I don't care if I get the holeshot, or I am upside down in the first corner, I am going to win."

But...ya gotta be that confident to 3-peat.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Hey it's Blair Morgan, he could probably win on a trail twister.but give Tucker Hibbert a couple years,he's done some amazing things and he is just a pup yet.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I actually think that Tucker hasn't been doing as good as he usually does. It's kinda weird.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
okay....Willy where you talking about Tucker Hibbert...when you said hiberts....Because hes from Goodridge, Minnesota.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
He maybe from MN, but it is possible that he lives in ID. How about the hillcross, I'm sure Hibbert was a little disappointed about not even making the semi-final...Also I think the old man is retired?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Okay...Tucker Hibbert lives in Theif River Falls/Goodridge...I see him all the time cruzin around in his truck....So i dont know where you guys hear this but...

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I think that it was dumb that hibbert tried hillcross. He sux at it. he was eliminated in thesecond round. I was supprissed he got that far. He should stick to snocross, hes preety good at that. But Blair Is the BEST!

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
XCSP 700GUY is right. As for morgan....I dislike him. WAY too overconfident. It's going to get to him someday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts