Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got. A 1999 polaris xcf 440 sp. This sled has been decluched I was wondering what was the the original spring for this sled. Sorry I'm new to this site. This sled will hang with my cuzens doo-ski 500 mxz tell about 60 then he walks by. With the old spring this sled was twice as fast. It goEs 100mph on speedo or more like 85 mph gps. [thumb]

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Dark blue is the stock primary spring. (same as the dark blue/white)

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
The original stock primary spring is a polaris dark blue 120/310, its no surprise that the 500 MXZ walks on you, those rotax 500 liquids were some quick sleds in their day, I have a friend with a 98 Formula 500 that he bought new back in 98, for a 500 I was very impressed with the way it performed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
98700xc said:
The original stock primary spring is a polaris dark blue 120/310, its no surprise that the 500 MXZ walks on you, those rotax 500 liquids were some quick sleds in their day, I have a friend with a 98 Formula 500 that he bought new back in 98, for a 500 I was very impressed with the way it performed.
I love that mxz verry fun sled my xcf walks my bros z snow pro 440. Thoe he gets mad an excuses come flying

My sled is on its 2nd chain case do to my dad borrowing the sled out. The guy beat the piss out of it. One day I was riding than loud grinding noise I'm. Like oh no the she came to a halt. 600 biucks later. she's good. Its a fast sled for a fan thoe some people think its a 500 tell I tell them its a 440 fan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts