Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get replacement decals at a reasonable price for an xcr 440 wedge style hood?

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Might have luck on ebay but I would assume got your Polaris dealer. I think it cost me little over $100CDN for the deckle kit for mine.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
I was still able to get decals last year for my 1998 from the dealer....you did say reasonable didn't you. I see someone on e-bay is reproducing the 1998 xc 700 decals ... I thought They were in the 100 dollar a set area. Maybe you will get lucky and they will be willing to do the xcr 440

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
There are no resonable sticker/decal kits.
There was a guy who was making reproduction kits for sleds. Find him on there and see what he says. That or have your local vinyl decal guy make you u a set.

You can check www.partsland.com for the indivdual price of each decal. But be prepared for sticker shock.....

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sticker shock!! no kidding Thanks guys

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have a left over set of a 98 xcr 440 laying around in the garage...if this is any help. Could go search for them if your interrested

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
How much? What ya got left?

·
Registered
134 Posts
the set is complete...ill post pics of it. there'S only one problem with them.the 2 stickers that goes on the nose cone are exactly the same..I dont have 1 right and one left. I realised it after I baught them. youll see on the pics. 100$can +ship

1 - 8 of 8 Posts