Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody here race the XCR 600/700 aggressive chasis sleds? I'm rebuilding my 97 XCR600SE for racing and I'm looking for ideas. I found this site www3.telus.net/maxceleration/home and the sleds they run (416, 417) have the windsheild I'm intersted in for my sled. My email is messed up so I can't contact anybody from that site. I figured someone here might be able to help.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
not only does your email not work, your link doesnt work

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
i think this is what he wanted there was a 3 in the www in the link http://www.mytelus.com/internet/set_region.do?rd=http://www.mytelus.com/internet/%3f

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried the site address I posted 3 times and I got on every time, I don't know what the problem is. Sorry guys!!!

I forgot to tell you guys I had to type the address in. The address listed is correct, it has to be typed in the way it looks. www3.telus.net/maxceleration/home

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
are you talkin the windshield thats on the pic on the right of the home page?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got in touch with Mike at maxceleration racing and he told me he's using an evolved chasis winshield on his aggressive chasis sleds. I think my 97 XCR600 aggressive chasis sled will look real good with just a windshield and no head light for racing. The Dennis Kirk part# is 24596 if anybody's interested.

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
we took the guts out of my dads 97 ultra spx and spraypainted it black from the inside.looks nasty.ill post some pics from the races this coming weekend

·
Registered
891 Posts
is the sled with the flame job a 96 xcr 600 sp cause im tryin to find the shortest windshield for my sled too and that looks bad ass.plz pm me if it is thanks bryan

·
Registered
2 Posts
b.henrichs said:
is the sled with the flame job a 96 xcr 600 sp cause im tryin to find the shortest windshield for my sled too and that looks bad ass.plz pm me if it is thanks bryan
Sled # 416 is a 96 XCR 600 SP. Same windshield is also used on sled # 417 which is a 99 XCR 800. Both shields are low black shields to fit an evolved chassis. To use them you have to remove the headlight, trim the the instrument consol and make up some brackets to hold the shield in place. Sounds tricky but really not that hard. You have to be prepared to ride without headlights though.

For those that had trouble getting to my site, you can click the link in my profile.

2007922232227515_19878.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts