Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[blue][/blue] I blew the clutch out of my 600 last year so I came home and bought a new 800 and just left the 600 parked for about 10 months. This year I bought a new clutch for it because I was going to sell it but now it won't run very good. Hard to start, backfires very boggy of the bottom. It ran perfect when I parked it and always started very easy. Its jetted properly,new plugs,new fuel new carb boots, compression is 130lbs in all 3 cylinders, no crank seal leaks, cleaned out carbs. Running out of ideas. Once you do get it running and warmed up it will idle but if you shut it off very hard to start again. Checked fuel pump and filter both seem fine, lots of spark on all three. When it is running I can pull of one plug wire at a time and tell that they are all fireing.HELP PLEASE

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You were right night train I tore the carbs of again and give them a really good working over and I think I blew some crap out of one of the pilots. Starts really good now, one pull. Still seems a bit boggy on the bottom but I don't know if I'm just used to my 800 or what. I just tore the blue spring out and replaced it with a almond spring and it seems alot better.

·
Registered
66 Posts
problem on high end might me a pluged fuel filter in the tank or inline

1 - 4 of 4 Posts