Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My warmers dont seem to work very well at all. How many watts do the stock hand, and thumb warmers consume? Can you wire the new grips right up to the stock switches, or do you have to use the ones that come with the kits and wire them up? I was thinking about the polly warmer kit for 33$ on dennis kirk. Also if there are any fuses or anything that could make all but one stop working. The thumb warmer dosnt work eather. I want to know because on high the polly's take 30 watts, and on low they take 20. I dont want to mess with the new switches that come with the kit so I would really like to wire them up to the stock ones. Thanks and any help is appriciated,

James

·
Registered
700 Posts
I would get some warmers from polaris that are stock on the edge sleds. They get pretty hot for me. The stock grips are real thin too so they heat up a lot. I put some ODI thicker grips on and now they dont feel quite as warm but they still heat up. Also if you dont ride fast enough your grips wont heat up well especialy if you have H.O. lights or a sheild heater.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts