Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering what you guys have had your sleds radared at with the sled being STOCK....minus clutching

·
Registered
864 Posts
I did a search, old post must be pulled off.
124 gps.. (speedo on the R ), torque arm. add 2 g on the primary, stock track 192 studs,extra wheels, exhaust port matched to head,donuts shimmed ideal ice, 2000ft. @2300 miles
with 136 x 1.25track , 108 studs, 119 radar ( speedo showed 120)ideal ice, 2000ft. @7600 miles.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I haven't run against the radar, don't have one. I did 117 on the speedo, need to check with the GPS.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I quickly hit mine untill the gauge said 110mph then stopped and checked my gps...it said 101mph. And the sled was still climbing when i let off at 110! I can't wait to try it tomorrow. I'll let you know this weekend.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
113 in 1000' jetting and clutching only. on shaved ice with pics. now after mods I would like to see close to 120.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
you betcha

·
Registered
206 Posts
You guys keep talking about the 800...i bought one last month and everyones razzing me around here about there being " no snow " this winter...i just wanna rip so bad...i just keep reading these posts on Snowmobile Fanatics to keep me going...its gotta snow...PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey iamultraman,

knock, knock loser
(who's there Ricky)

a couple of losers that got no snow for there sleds and can't do nothing right, now gimme smokes

Gotta Love Those Trailer Park Boys!!!!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
In stock form I saw 106.4 mph in 1000' with poor traction and bad cross wind. Straightened out the traction problem and ran 102 mph in 660', was a perfect day with 0 wind and perfect ice and 240 chisles in the track. We'll see what it runs this year, slightly modded...[;)]

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey travisd...i knew someone would catch on to my pic there...i guess the TPB have gained a lot of popularity out there!! Time to head over to Leheys and siphon some unleaded for my sled!!

Cheers!

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
I read in tv guide the US was gonna get TPB..lol I don't think they allow the full out swearing and dope talk though? Randy you ate 7 cheeseburgers?

I only wish I had an XCR 800. I know 2 guys with one, each one runs 115 stock no problems, with light tuning and ideal conditions i think 120 is a number easily attained.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by CanadianXCR
[br]I read in tv guide the US was gonna get TPB..lol I don't think they allow the full out swearing and dope talk though? Randy you ate 7 cheeseburgers?

I only wish I had an XCR 800. I know 2 guys with one, each one runs 115 stock no problems, with light tuning and ideal conditions i think 120 is a number easily attained.
I have yet to hang it out long with my GPS on board but I will say the 120 mph mark was easy to attain on the dream-o-meter and it sure felt damn fast too. [:D]

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
120 on the speedo no problem on the 800, Heck even my buddy with an Ultra SPX hits 120 on the dream o meter.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
On GPS my XCR ran 119 MPH with a ripsaw track. With my stock track I'm sure it could have done better.

Cheers

·
Registered
916 Posts
Get on your XCR, go down to the store and get me 2 packs of smokes and some pepperoni sticks!

Had mine hit 122mph on the dream-o-meter this weekend on the groomed trail, all stock execpt 144 needles in the track.

gotta love the TPB's

1 - 20 of 33 Posts