Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres What I have for sale. Price's may be negotable but do not necessarily include shipping. Lower 48 only, dont even ask about shipping to Canada, its too big of a pain.

Engine out of a 95 XLT SKS 3200 trouble free miles. Comes complete with carbs and primary, oil and coolant tank. along with all wiring needed. Drop and go $650

SLP triple pipes (stinger style) look like brand new. $250

SLP Airbox for the XLT 34mm carbs... $50

XLT stock exahust (2 stock pipes 1 stock can and 3 into 1) $65 For lot will seperate.

95 XLT SKS XC 101 133.5 Rear suspension. has 3200 miles on it. Compete and in excelete condition. $100.

97 Indy trail touring 488 fan cooled engine (complete wiring and carbs as well as primary. 5000 miles still ran strong when pulled.
($450) (motor has electric start option on it.

97 Indy trail Hood, Belly pan and side panels. Pieces have minor scratchs and are in good shape. make and offer.

97 indy Trail reverse kit. This is off an evolved chassis kit with the flip up lever on the handle bars. I have no idea what else it will fit, but I will include every part for it including gears, chaincase, handle bar mounting pad, as well as any other necessary part for $150 maybe lower what are theses worth????

Gen 2 front bumper blue- $ 30

Gen 2 console brand new from polaris $35

Gen 2 tank off of an 99 XC $ 40

Gen 2 gas cap (brand new) $30 (will sell tank and cap as a package deal for $60)

Gen 2 Red skid plate comes with complete mounting hardware (brand new from Polaris $45)

Gen 2 black belly pan off of a 99 XC complete with all braces needed
($100)

Set of Brand new Ryde FX shocks (non clicker) complete with springs
($250)
---(I need a set of similar front shocks for a 98 700 RMK, above shocks were packaged wrong and non refundable so Im stuck with them I will trade anyone even up for a Wedge style set.----

----Im also looking for a seat cover for a 98 700 RMK, used or new as long as its in good shape----

-Pictures availible upon request-

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Your sled have a crc front? Whats the shock length you need? Ive got several sets for extra 10 crc.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by 75rat
[br]I'm interested in the reverse kit. Please PM me. How far are you from Grand Forks?
Thanks,
Jim
Im about 2.5 from GF. Hours that is. I would be wiling to meat you some of the way im sure.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Zrxpilot
[br]Your sled have a crc front? Whats the shock length you need? Ive got several sets for extra 10 crc.
yep CRC front. Its a 98 700 RMK. Not sure on the length came with Nitrex Shocks. with blue springs.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Everything I have is 15 5/8" eye to eye. Typical for all 98-00 xcr 440 5,6,7 XCs with the tipped in trailing arms

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everything I have is 15 5/8" eye to eye. Typical for all 98-00 xcr 440 5,6,7 XCs with the tipped in trailing arms

Which I do belive to be longet than the ones that come stock on the RMK. They may work though. Are you interested in a trade for the edge shocks I have???

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Ryanru
[br]Do you still have the gen2 belly pan? If so I would like to purchase it.
Yep i still have it. Its yours if you want it. PM me with your response.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hey,im interested in buying the gas tank and gauge as a package.Please send me some pics to [email protected] and then we can make a deal. Trav

·
Registered
580 Posts
still have the motor? seems a little high though on the motor. ive been trying to sell my 94 sks xlt complete. ridable for $500 and no bites....interested in a spare motor for it. my kids and wife now ride it.

my motor has 8300 miles and still runs. sounding a little loose though these days.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pmed both of you.

Id let the motor go for cheaper it was just a starting point. Make me an offer.

Pics of the tank wil be up this weekend.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
got the main cooler in front of the track on the xlt? pm me

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
i'll give you 500 for the engine shipped to 44883

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Clouse2411
[br]i'll give you 500 for the engine shipped to 44883
$550 and you have a deal. Im not sure that I can do 500 shipped because the shear weight of the motor alone will cause it to be at least 75 dollars to ship.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Originally posted by SLEDFX
[br]
$550 and you have a deal. Im not sure that I can do 500 shipped because the shear weight of the motor alone will cause it to be at least 75 dollars to ship.
do u hv any pics of it?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
[br]
Originally posted by SLEDFX
[br]
do u hv any pics of it?
Umm Not on hand but I can get some. I have pipes for it also. SLP's not a dent or scratch in em. I will take 500 for it if your offer is still on the table. Just bought a new house need to get rid of some of this stuff.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts