Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a diagram or what now that can tell me what cylinders hook to what spigots..

Top one is the fuel inlet, and with spigots pointing down, and the pulse line pointing down, I have in order top to bottom, Mag, Center, PTO...Is this correct?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Originally posted by fullthrottlemod
[br]i don't think it really matters as long as there isn't any kinks in the lines
No, it really does matter. There should be little arrows on the pump top itself. There's one over every place there could be an inlet or outlet. You pump won't use all the available ports. Just look at the arrows above the nipples coming out. One in, 3 out. I can't tell you up is this or down is that, as they're all oriented in different ways. I can tell you that the side that mounts to something (block, tunnel, engine plate) is usually the pulse to the block. The 3 right next to each other are usually the outlets, and the one on the opposite side of the 3 is the inlet, usually. As for which goes to the Mag, center, and PTO those don't matter. Same flow out of each. Maybe that's what you were talking about fullthrottle. In that case you're correct.

Bryan

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea i got all that guys, my question is, does it matter what cylinders are hooked to what outlet lines?

thanks

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks tis what i was lookin for!

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Originally posted by mdmaniac
[br]Yea i got all that guys, my question is, does it matter what cylinders are hooked to what outlet lines?

thanks
Actually, I will say that it matters!!! If you don't plug the tube at the correct place, there will probably be some dent or kinks on the tubes. If this occur, some air will be create and will enter into the engine... This will makes to have poor lubrification and some engines failure issues!!![;)]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts