Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who drives an XLT can you guys tell me what kind of gas mileage you are getting.

Thanks, Ryan

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I've gotten 12-15mpg last year believe it or not. That may have to do with accelerating easily and slowly though. But I only hit a half tank when my friends '97 Indy Trail and '97 Forumla were pretty much empty for the day.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I had a 97 XLT 600 LTD, used it for 3 years. I averaged 18 mpg on that thing. My XLT had the 34 mm carbs, I think that's why it was so good on fuel. It wasn't a rocket but it was fun. Sometimes I wish I would have kept it.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
12 mpg or so. 97 Limited SP.
100-130 miles per tank I think depending on snow conditions and the very important thumb pressure.
D

·
Registered
901 Posts
when trail riding or lake riding i usually get about 16 mpg. and about 12-14 when riding aggressive

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
we all get between 12 and 18 snowmobile mpg. It all truely depends on your throttle behavior. Bt I never got worse than the boys on the XCR's. when those 38's opened, they sucked the gas. I run 34's, and play catch up, but I can beat them all thru the gas pumps, lol

·
Registered
850 Posts
I would get about 15 mpg when I was cruising, but when there was good snow and big drifts I had it pinned all the time and got like 8 to 10.

·
Registered
160 Posts
all depends where your ridein if i ride trails all day i can get about 120 miles to a tank and if im playing and **** 80 to a 100 all depends

1 - 8 of 8 Posts