Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No guys im not talkin about a trailer hitch for his sled....im Talkin about him gettin married.

I just wanted to send out best wishes for him and his new bride. And remind him that when he wants to go riding to slow down enough so she can keep up. We dont want a divorce over our precious sport of snowmobiling.

Good luck man,

Dean Sperry
Triumphoveru

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I will also send congrats out to xltman. Good luck in the future with your marriage. Don't forget about us!

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
So what's gonna be the new online nickname........
"formerxltman" or "xltcouple".
Let's hope it's the latter.
My wife loves sledding, but she wants a newer one, $$$$$$$.
Let's hope that you soon have the same problem.
Being a wedding photographer I hear people say that it was all just a blurr,
try to savour each moment.
Best wishes on the big day.
Kevin Carlson
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.

Ride to ride again.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Best of luck and God Bless. Just remember never buy her a sled that you yourself wouldn't want to ride.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
now now, its my turn to comment:
first off, to TRIUMPH; thanks for remembering buddy, it was a perfect day, had alot of fun and alot of BEER!

P-MAN & ERICK: thanks to you guys as well, as i said before the day was great, all except for someone drew a chevy symbol on the back window of my wifes' 95 mustang,,,,,

AND TO EVERYONE its good to be back among friends, dont know how much i will be online anymore, but this isnt the last youve heard of me. my wife enjoys sleddin as much as i do, and i want to get her a sled, but not a TRIPLE, something slower, but anyways, thanks to all who remembered us on our special day!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Congratulations on your new hitch, for a moment I thought you got a new night hitch. Are you still putting the wet stuf on the red stuf? This will be a great winter for riding with your new partner.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts