Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'm going to be installing an 121 xtra-10 in my 95 Indy Trail donated from a 99 xc 500. I need major help on where in the tunnel to mount it. It's currently got an xc-100. All I think I need is the dimension from center of the drive shaft to the center of the front mounting hole, the distance down from up inside the tunnel to the front/rear holes and finaly the distance between the front and rear holes. It would greatly help me out if someone could measure up their sled for me. I've been getting confilcting info from people and also it seems that it may matter what chassis the info comes from. From what I've been told I have an Evolved chassis but they put them in GenI and GenII as well so I'm not sure if the tunnel changed and if it will affect me. Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
589 Posts
I did the same job in a 91 RXL. I just measures the distances that you gave, and it fit well. If memory serves me right, the front mounting hole lands on one of the rivet holes for your current mount. Just drill it out and go. For the rear, I used the mount from the donor sled. I just removed my rear mounts and installed the new ones. Great ride now. Good Luck - Bring the snow!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't anyone help me with specifics? There's no snow anyway. It'll give you a reason to do something with your sled!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts