Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting a 1980 yamaha enticer on friday, and the sled is incredably clean, except the seat, now on all the sleds i own, i like to do something to them to make them stick out, my eltigre i painted the skis green......
[attachment=44521]
my polaris i painted the skis red, and i also painted the braket were the 2-up backrest goes red thats not seen in the pic, the back rest is still black, ill get an updated pic on tue
[attachment=44522]
so im getting this enticer, and dont no what to do to make it look sharp, or better, but it looks so nice already, im not sure what else to do, i thought about painting the skis orange and yellow, if theres any photoshoppers out the, can you show me a pic of it with orange and yellow skis, like yellow leaf springs and orange skis, or vice versa, heres the pics of it
[attachment=49270]
[attachment=49271]

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
hey would say paint the skis, get a seat cover made with some graphics in it, and paint you suspension

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
That is a very nice and clean sled. I think you should just try to find a new seat for it and leave it original.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Paint dem skis yellow and dem springs and shocks orange. IMO

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
As a kid growing up my buddy down the road had two of those identical machines, wow great fun we had! Those things are fast, not quick, but they went about 65 on hard pack road, it took a while, but she got there! We tubed behind them soo many times, and took it through the ditches in the spring in the water too! Totally would waste my Colt 295ss I had.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow thats good to know, didnt expect that much out of it...lol

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
You can beat the tar out of that thing, it's a Yami, it will run until God knows what! The carb though can be finicky, we had to rebuild it a couble timesm ofcourse being young, we did it as cheap as possible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts