Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 Yamaha Apex that I bought last fall. My warranty is about to expire and I got the materials about the Yamaha Extended Service plan.

Cost:

1 Year $529
2 Years $626
3 Years $753.84
4 Years $861

This is transferable with sale.

So, does anyone have any experience with this. Opinions?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
4 year seems to be the best for its bang,, but idk seeems like alot of money, you need to find out what exactly the warranty covers first obviously... i know stuff uve prol already thought about but my bad!

·
Registered
369 Posts
The four year plan sounds like a good deal if you plan on keeping the sled (as stated before check out what it covers). If you plan on getting a different sled in a couple of years, good at working on stuff, and or plan on modifying your sled I would not get it.

Off topic, how do you like the apex? Looking at a 2010 Apex MTX. Anything you don't like about it?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the inputs. I am still torn on what to do about this plan. I do plan to keep the sled and am not one that enjoys working on things. I do plan to go and read what is included.

I love the apex. It is fast, comfortable and fuel efficient. My only complaint is that I had to periodically readjust the linkage for the reverse which is a little pain in the butt, but not really a big deal as long as you don't mind getting in there and doing it. Overall I am very happy with my purchase and love not having to put in oil.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts