Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
They have a a great suspension I hear. There design is very very intersting. I sat on one. The height of bars and the new LCD features are a plus for the new phazer. People complain about the lack of power. They are a fun fun sled for trail riding and jumping. They are light and reliable. I think that people have gotten over the "ugly" part of the sled and have complianed more about the lack of power. 500cc is a good size for trail riding but not good enough for the Phazer Mountain which could use a 6-8 hundred.
SledCrew

·
Registered
368 Posts
Originally posted by ACEXLT
[br]This topic has been beaten to death. Try doing a search.

Originally posted by Monster Jay

And i dont like when someone asks a question and someone chimes in telling them to use the search feature. Why not give them an answer and say using the search feature may get more answers.
JUST MY OPINION though.
Jake
Personaly there ugly but hey it ant all about looks these days with fuel prices and the price of sleds.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Originally posted by Jake71Racing
[br]
Originally posted by ACEXLT
[br]This topic has been beaten to death. Try doing a search.

Originally posted by Monster Jay

And i dont like when someone asks a question and someone chimes in telling them to use the search feature. Why not give them an answer and say using the search feature may get more answers.
JUST MY OPINION though.
Jake

And why should we have to repeat our answer over and over when it has been posted already.
I have no problem following following that rule when it comes to technical questions buy when it comes this kind of topic, its bothersome.

By the way, I don't see your opinion of the Phazer on this post, just a chime in on what you didn't like about what another member posted???

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Not trying to go off topic but if is asking a question he is not going to want search it. IT probably takes less time to postand wait then to search. Your lazy if you cannot answer this. Andopionons change on this sled. Jeez...

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
[red]STAY ON TOPIC! I have no issue with deleting irrelevant replies.[/red]

·
Registered
901 Posts
ugly and need more power, though the looks are slowly starting to grow on me, i still think it looks more like an ATV than a sled though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.