Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright. well i started out with the 340,440 enticers with my parents. One year, i musta been 9 or 10 and my grandpa bought two sno scoots. Wow, I wanted to go to grama n gramps every damn weekend that winter and the next. Too damn fun. I would just blast around the lake in front of there house all day. I loved those things. You'd think a guy would get bored of the lake. But i had such a blast. Definately one of those little things from your childhood that gets you hooked, at least it got me hooked. Anyone else enjoy these things as much?

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
I have one brother that is 1.5 years younger than me. When I was 5, my parents got us a Kitty Cat. I wish it had an odometer, so I could see how many miles we put on it. Then, when I was 8 or 9, we graduated to the Cheetah 440.

I have another brother that is 7 years younger. He also rode the Kitty Cat. When he was 7 or 8, my dad got him a Sno-Scoot. Same thing--he must have put thousands of miles on that thing. All in the front yard and in the woods behind our house.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Originally posted by ultrastud
[br]I know around here those little scoots bring TOP dollar and I do mean TOP dollar..
[/quot

Here too. All that older micro yamaha stuff goes for gold. Same with the early 90's yamaha YSR 50"s.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts