Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last weekend i was out riding and i had the wrong plugs in br9es instead of br9ecs well i got hom and found out i had been riding with 2 cylinders instead of 3. The center cylinder wasnt firing and the other two were bruning rich. Well i put the right plugs in and fired it up on the trailer. all three burning but then the gas from the middle cylinder started sputtering out from where the exshaust and cylider meet. my friend said this was from my power valves. My question is... will it run fine if i just open it up nest time im out or do i have to clean anything out. The gas that leaked out is what didnt burn all weekend. was thick and black.

·
Registered
699 Posts
not sure about the power valves but what is the difference between br9es and br9ecs because my sled runs like crap with the recomended plugs (br9es) but just fine with br9ecs i think its because there expensive as crap i never get a way with the cheaper stuff i guess its just my luck...lol

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
I think it is just gas sitting in the pipe, it should burn out fine when you get out and get the pipe hot.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the br9ecs have a concave tip and i asure u there is a difference didnt think there was but i put those new babys in and in ran extremly well

·
Registered
975 Posts
Yup. All my buddy says he can run in his SRX as well.

·
Registered
246 Posts
What does the concave tip do? I have not seen these plugs. Would they help in my 700 MM?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
have no clue what it does but man does it work i have a 99 and i guess in the 98 they didnt use the concave and it went through plugs like crazy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts