Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they would sell more if they have better customer service{:(!] they only ship parts to Nova Scotia, Canada on tuesdays. how fricked up is that? they guy im buying my 97 wolverine from ordered a new carb kit for it last friday. they said it would b in tuesay. well it came in and the guy ordered a 95 kit. the carbs changed in 96 i believe. so they said. "o sorry ill order it again and it wont b in till tuseday." thjey also only order sled parts on tuesdays. am i the only one that thinks Yamaha would sell more if they order parts every day of the year? not just on tuesdays?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
im sure they dony only order parts on tuesday,it probably just takes a week to ship it..ask them if you can pay for a overnight or a 2 day shipment..

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the dealer called and yamaha said that they will only ship a full load, or none at all. altho we can fed ex it. but that costs alot f mony younge ppl liek me dont have.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Don't feel bad, I live in NY and the customer service here sucks too.They never have what you want in stock and it always takes a week or two (or three) to get the dang parts.I think Yamaha is alot more focused on selling machines than parts&service.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats what im thinking and when they do get the part in theres a 50-50 chance its th wrong part. dad ordered a skid palte for his big bear a month later one showed up for a 660 raptor..now thats good service

1 - 5 of 5 Posts