Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was checkin out www.maxsled.com and saw Yamaha's race sled. it looks like a phazer but its extremly expirimental

·
Registered
666 Posts
that has got to be the ugliest thing period, even worse than the phazer.

·
Registered
234 Posts
i think that thing looks awesome i would drive it if i could

·
Registered
901 Posts
i think it looks way better than the phazers

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
that thing is ugly. btu i think the motor would make up for the stupid look

·
Registered
349 Posts
I agree it is not very appealing to look at. But it looks like it is all function. No show. That appeals to me. Function before form always appeals to me.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I have read a few different articles on the new race sled from yammi. Like a couple other guys it seems to be just for function because the sled is ugly in my opion. But it looks fun to drive.

·
Registered
369 Posts
i think its pretty sweet if u cover up the clutch more it kinda looks like a doo REV

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
That thing is ugly!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by stinky_deelux69
[br]not a vey nice looking sled at all! wheres the rear suspension?? it sits pretty low for a race sled (in the rear end)
Its just taht the tunnel is super deep

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Originally posted by ArcticCat1
[br]That thing is ugly!

Thank you for repeating something that has been said in almost teh exact same words like 5 times. [Twak] Could you have thought up something alittle more constructive? Not just you but other people with the same kind of 4 word replies.

I could honestly care a less about what those sleds look like because the only thing they look like to me is fun. People said the same things about the revs when they came out, but now everyone wants one because of their performance. I mean if looks are the only thing you have against the phazer then thats then you need to get you sled priorities straight![:p]

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Looks don't mean squat, I kinda think all race sleds look ugly but they are not built to be pretty. looks like it would be a riot to try out.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Well after reading the article, i guess they have reason for the sled being butt ugly, but not the less, the minimalist styling of it exposes the rider way more than he or she should be. Who ever rides that thing is gana catch someones roost and get totally loaded, which sucks. I thing we'll see that about midway threw the season, the front end will get alot bigger covering the rider a bit more. And i think that the clutches are to exposed, if another machine were to run into the side of it, i could see a clutch getting broke or a crank getting bent or worse.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
well i most say it looks better in person saw 3 today at the races in duluth. it was a little slow on the jumps but boy o boy t sure did good in the hole shot and on the straight streches.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts