Administrator
13,092 Posts
Gee, that must be nice.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
OK!! I gota ask .....whats your story, you win a lottery or sumptin

Go get a new sled for your spouse.....It will be a fair trade :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK here it goes, I work hard and pay my tithe to the church. God has blessed me beyond my wildest dreams. And that is why we can do what we do. In addition there is one more on the stand in the garage getting long tracked and the 120 mod sled of the daughters.

Ride the Best Ride POLARIS!!!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Even so, are they all for personal use? I believe thats 7 1/2 sleds.... 7 insurances, 7 lots of gas and oil, 7 trail passes and 7 sleds to take for service. Just about makes me want to go join a church. JK... Good on ya man maybe someday you can tell us your other secrets to success besides Religion.

Go get a new sled for your spouse.....It will be a fair trade :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by confusedguy:
its always nice to see people give credit to the one who gives us everything we have..

[/quote]

You seriously are confused, if he gaves us everything we have we wouldn't have to work our asses off to buy the stuff we need. You don't work, you don't eat, simple as that. He gives us nothing, he sells it all to us, if "he" really exists, which there is no scientific proof of it.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I don't think random people can get the 2003 Pro X 440 racer "for home use"

This guy races obviously. Also look at the tricked out new 440 on the right, full of sponsor decals already (bleh)

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
317 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Dunior:
OK here it goes, I work hard and pay my tithe to the church. God has blessed me beyond my wildest dreams. And that is why we can do what we do. In addition there is one more on the stand in the garage getting long tracked and the 120 mod sled of the daughters.

[/quote]

You just said you work hard, God hasn't blessed you, you've just excelled yourself on your own, God has punished you, he makes you work hard for all that stuff, U just use God as a form of stress relievement, face reality and say you got all that because of your hard work and not because some fictional character "blessed" you.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
I'll reply to this one soon as i find my 10 foot pole.

·
Registered
506 Posts
hmmmm, so by god, you mean some bigshot at polaris who thinks you are a good racer?

I realize that you must think the guy is pretty cool.... but, calling him a deity might be a wee bit excessive.

maybe we should avoid religion on here, it's been a source of conflict for millenia

they may be called snowmobiles, but hiding behind that is a cheap excuse to not grass drag.

·
Registered
317 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by 500fasEnuf:
I'll reply to this one soon as i find my 10 foot pole.
[/quote]

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I'm with 500 - no ten foot pole!!

Very sweet sleds though.

You don't have to believe everything you think!
[/quote]

wtf is it with thw 10 foot pole? What is it?!?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Wouldn't touch that subject with a 10' pole.

Religion is way to controversial and this isn't the place IMO

You don't have to believe everything you think!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
!!!

good point razor.
Consider it shut down.

Ride the Best!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.