Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
thats why i beat my three wheelers all over my yard so there is no work to be done!!

My wife said its me or my sleds... Im sure gonna miss her

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Ha, yard work. That's what my brother is for. I'm preparing for field work.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Polaris-Man:
Ha, yard work. That's what my brother is for. I'm preparing for field work.

I love B&M Coasters!
[/quote]

Yup. That is not too bad of a job, I sometimes hate it and sometimes I like it. If say I have to sweep bins in the middle of July I say oh looks like the lawn could be mowed now and it gets me out of shoveling grain.

It's not how fast you go, but how much fun you are having.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
good job big willy, ive tried that b4, but sicne im the only young guy around, i gotta do both.....clean the bins then go cut grass....cuttin grass isnt that bad, i like good lookin yards, u just kinda have to do something different everytime, of course when u got like a 5 acre yard to mow....well...

Give next year chance before we all give up...​

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
HA, willy, don't be a dumbass, we never ask you to shovel grain cuz all you do is complain about it.

Me & Gerald shovelled all the grain last yr. U haven't been in a bin for yrs.

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
shoveling grain. hmmmmm sounds like someone needs to smack his little bro around and make him start shoveling
LOL

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Bobinwi:
shoveling grain. hmmmmm sounds like someone needs to smack his little bro around and make him start shoveling
LOL

[/quote]

No, no I actually swept a bin in March during my spring break. Last year I had to go shovel grain when someone broke the vac....

Oh yeah our lawn is also of the few acre variety...

It's not how fast you go, but how much fun you are having.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i love vacs......awww.......ours is great, fills 600bushels worth of wheat in about 8 minutes.......660 bushels of canola in bout 5 minutes.....ahhhhh.....sit back and watch her suck, when my dad first used it, i walked up to him and said "this thing really sux!!!"

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Um, the vac didn't break last yr. Me & Gerald used it on all the bins @ Roy's...

It broke the year earlier, and it was belts that were 20+ yrs old that broke. Imagine that.

We are using a new Brandt vac right now instead of our ancient Vac-U-Vator and the Brandt fills a tandam truck with corn in about 10 minutes, our old one takes about 50 minutes.

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
i thought most guys like to sit back and watch her suck wait im thiniking of something else

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Man, how much acreage do you guys own out there anyways???? When I drove out to CA I couldn't BELIEVE how wide open and flat it was in places like Kansas. Something I've never seen before.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
We currently farm 2600 acres, but our farm is small compared to some around here...

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
we have around 3000 acrees, i think we have the biggest brant vac available now.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Man, I couldn't imagine owning that much land! I'd love to try out one of those harvesters though
They've got CD players, A/C and everything in them right? Must be like a big old vidio game.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
everything has A/C nowadays. CD players, lots of em do now too, not all. Kinda like a video game..hmm....expensive to fix up when u wreck em....easier than a video game, but u gotta be payin attention untill u get like a zombie in there from sittin for 3 hours doin the same thing, or8 hors, or 10......

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
People think that driving a combine is all fun N games. I'm sorry, no it isn't. It's work. The thing breaks all the time, u have to pay attention because it can plug and cause things to break, and lots of other stuff can go wrong. Sure it's nice to sit in air conditioning and listen to the radio (which I never do in the combine cuz I'm listening to the machine) but I kinda dislike when ppl think it's just "a big video game" cuz it isn't.

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
mine practically drives itself, u just steer and adjust how fast u go, ur cylinder RPM is right in ur line of sight so u always see that, and anything else u got that damn buzzer goin off and lights, so it does get automatic, u know what sounds it makes and what to do just like that, thats how i get anyway....once in awhile u will space out pickin swaths and realize ur pickup header stopped and u were pushin the swath for 20 feet.....

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Oh, hey don't get me wrong, I wasn't belittling it by any means man. I'm sure you've got to be totally on top of your sh!t and know exactly what you're doing in order to operate one. "Video game" was just a figure of speech, what with all the controls and gages and all. I just think they're cool pieces of equipment.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts