Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
where on the lake?? how do you get there by roads from danbury?

·
Registered
175 Posts
I think this is it

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=US&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&addtohistory=&cat=&address=&city=danbury&state=WI&zipcode=

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
oooohhhh heck thats easy. never been there by car before..

·
Registered
580 Posts
need more info on the speedrun. is this on ice? how long is the run,1000ft.? classes? trophies?is this the yellow lake by siren? etc.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes neer siren just west of webster, 1000' run i dont know the classes for the speed run im pretty sure they have trophies and yes it is on ice, for the water last year they ran stock 0-600cc and 601 and up and same in modified and a vintage class and trophies in this also, its alot of fun and there is a lot of people that show up, i never got a chance to check out the speed runs last year, bobo where you there last year? cause there was a 600 improver there and i was wondering if that was you

·
Registered
580 Posts
no it was not me. would like to try and get there this year though. my sleds are older sleds. an 87 indy and an old 79-80 centurian. if i get there, both my sleds have stickers on the tunnel that says, Fun Shop Racing.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes it is a lot of fun, i will hopefully have the darryl olson pipes on the ultra if i can get the flanges

·
Registered
572 Posts
vintage classes in the speed run?? might have to dust off the old txl and bring 'er up. hopefully they have vintage improved classes. I and bobo should be there.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
with in yhe next week or so they should be an ad comming out in the paper should have more info i will let you know when it does, im sure they have some sort of vintage class

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
you havent gottent the flanges yet? aaen is closer to you than me. lol order them up and bring the ultra.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh dont worry it will be there, i have some other pipes to run i am still trying to get it all back together i keep getting side tracked

·
Registered
572 Posts
anyone else going to be there?? sounds like a fun day.

·
Registered
572 Posts
well i and bobo will be there. should be bringing 3 sleds. cant beleive they only have the classes broke down a little more, but thats the breaks of the smaller radar runs. sounds like a good time none the less. anyone else going to be there, look us up, "fun shop racing" and say hi.

·
Registered
572 Posts
called and found out that this only gonna be a 660' track. dont know why, whats another 340 feet. ran 660 before, and run a 98 and change, so will see if there radar gun is accurate.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wow thats pretty impressive, i thought i heard last year it was 1000 well guess i was wrong about that one

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
can someone find out for sure the length of track so a guy can get setup. and does a speed track get to run in stock class?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts