Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.brownsleisureworld.com/Parts/SNOWMOBILE/

this would help alot when rebuliding a clutch or something..schamatics are very help full. the prices they give not very good though
hehe

1992 arctic cat jag deluxe
1996 ZRT 600

·
Registered
167 Posts
beware their "speicals" i bought a nice arctic cat polo shirt from them for what i thought was a fair price but the price that i ended up paying for shipping and handling was way out of line! 18 bucks to ship a shirt in a bag!!! needless to say i wont deal with them anymore, beware of deals that look too good.

if its not a CAT, then it must be a dog!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Guys I have been buying my parts from them since I found em 2 years ago.
They have always been EXCELLENT to deal with.
Shipping is minimal and you get a discount for ordering over the web.
If you have a question call em and they will be very helpful.
I live in NS "down east" and I get parts faster from them than I can from my dealer 20 min away.
I SEE THAT YOU LIVE IN THE US AND YOUR'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE COST!!!!!!!!I'm not trying to start a border war but 40% off on the exchange and still complaining???????
HMM Oh well based on your post it looks like you are too cheap to be a sledder HAHA

EXT

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by EXT:

HMM Oh well based on your post it looks like you are too cheap to be a sledder HAHA

EXT
[/quote]

Please becareful about what you say some people may take this the wrong way. You don't have to have a lot of money to drive a sled just enough to keep 'er going.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
OKAY! DROP THE GLOVES!!! lol

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
167 Posts
ok let me break it down for you, i probally spend way more on "toys" than most of the people here, my toy box is filled, 3 corvettes, some mucle cars, dirt bikes, clasic vespa scooters, and a 1 ton dually with a trailer to tow it all, so my toy box runnith over! yes i spend plenty, but i try to buget my snowmobile funds because i only get to ride here a couple times a year if were lucky!, and im sure where your from there are sled shops on every corner, but here my nearest A.C. dealer is just about 100 miles away, and if he dont have it i gotta shop over the internet, now i just don't go around saying something bad about a company unless they done me wrong, and browns leasiure world, screwed me and thats a fact, so i dont mind telling other sledders this, if you had good luck with them, good for you, im just letting people know to watch their shipping and handleing charges! and ask what they are or you may get a big suprise on your next credit card bill!!! like my 18 dollar shipping charge for a polo shirt, that should have been only 3 bucks, hope this clears the air a bit, no im not cheap! i just hate to get gouged.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey there I wonder if you specified to them how to ship to you??
I tell them to send me the parts reg mail as it is the cheap way to go.
When I order parts fr the USA I take it for granted and accept that duty and shipping is going to cost me $$$ but sometimes we can't get some of the things we want in Canada.
Hmm looks to me you were lookin fr a deal with exchange and all and it cost you.
Don't slam Brown's for your own ignorance.Suck it up and accept it as a lesson.

EXT

·
Registered
167 Posts
no i wasent looking for a deal, i just wanted to be treated fairly but was not, i even called them to see if they would make a adjustment to my bill but they felt shipping on a 10 oz bag that 18 bucks was fair, so i have learned a lesson and im just passing it on to others, so i will slam browns every chance i get !

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I never thought a 5 month old post would get this much attention. LOL

1992 arctic cat jag deluxe
1996 ZRT 600

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Everyone Take a Step Back from their computers...and count to 3

Ok now guys i realize this was not meant to intentially start anything, but i feel as a moderator i must step in here to keep the peace.

This Form courtesy of Erick, Polaris-man, xltman, intendedacceleration, and myself all work to keep this site "bash-free" That is the reason we have as many people show up in here on a regular basis as we do. Please try to keep it clean as others may take offense to what could be very easily mis-understood.

Yes i do understand that everyone is entitled to their opinions and i respect that, and i consider the information very valuable from both sides. I have learned that they are a good company, as long as you dont overlook the little stuff. You both have good points and useful info on the subject. Just try to keep the personal bashes to yourself.

Thanks guys,

Deano

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.

·
Registered
167 Posts
amen to keeping the peace! life is too short to bicker about the small stuff, anyhow i had to somewhat re-cant what i said as for some reason or another browns still send me e-mails of there sales, and they had a smoking deal on the leather jacket i needed, so i got it and got a heck of a deal on it, so im not sure where i stand with them now, but then again lifes kinda weird like that, i guess im always looking for a bargain, and will buy from anyone who wants to make me the best deal, how's that for a total 180 !!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts