Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeesss!!im trading a motor's i have a 1972 ski-doo tnt motor, Cylinder head were the spark plug goes its stripted so a guy is coming to trade my tnt motor for a 300 cc motor that runs so when i get it im putting it on and ridin it around my lawn for a min "NO SNOW"!!! lol but im waiting sooo im all excited to get and clean it and ride [:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Instead of swapping motors, why don,t you buy a helecoil kit and spend 20 miniutes to put new threads in the head?
Not bashing you at all but, I would think it would be a lot easier to do that instead if swapping motors.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well the only reason im swapping motor's is b/c I have a 1972 ski-doo olympique 300cc and i had 2 of them i have one that all origanal mint and the other one just fell apart and the one that fell apart was the one with the tnt motor my other olympique 300 i have the motor in it but has ignition problems so the motor im getting in the trade is the same exact motor in my good olympique and i didnt want to use the tnt motor b/c i wanted the same motor in it and origanal thanks [:D]

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Originally posted by isnowmobile247
[br]well the only reason im swapping motor's is b/c I have a 1972 ski-doo olympique 300cc and i had 2 of them i have one that all origanal mint and the other one just fell apart and the one that fell apart was the one with the tnt motor my other olympique 300 i have the motor in it but has ignition problems so the motor im getting in the trade is the same exact motor in my good olympique and i didnt want to use the tnt motor b/c i wanted the same motor in it and origanal thanks [:D]
Makes alot of sense then to do it your way.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey thanks anyway you made me think if i could do that. lol hey how do copy my reply like that i cant figure out how to do that?

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
[br]hey thanks anyway you made me think if i could do that. lol hey how do copy my reply like that i cant figure out how to do that?
Click on the "Qoute" button located in the upper right hand corner of that members post. Straight across from the name.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Originally posted by Blackcat
[br]
[br]hey thanks anyway you made me think if i could do that. lol hey how do copy my reply like that i cant figure out how to do that?
Click on the "Quote" button located in the upper right hand corner of that members post. Straight across from the name.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ill try and make some vids of both when i get my ski-doo olympique and my moto ski ultrasonic 440[:D][:D]thanks guys for your nice commet's[:D][:D]

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Originally posted by greasemonkey
[br]
[br]well the only reason im swapping motor's is b/c I have a 1972 ski-doo olympique 300cc and i had 2 of them i have one that all origanal mint and the other one just fell apart and the one that fell apart was the one with the tnt motor my other olympique 300 i have the motor in it but has ignition problems so the motor im getting in the trade is the same exact motor in my good olympique and i didnt want to use the tnt motor b/c i wanted the same motor in it and origanal thanks [:D]
Makes alot of sense then to do it your way.
<--- Totally frickin lost here. [SadBounce]

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
you got to love it!!! I remember buying my first john deere sled. a green model 400. 340cc's of fan cooled power. all my friends were buying xlt's and such. I payed 90 dollars put in a plug and ran it for the whole season. its nice to see people excited about sledding. I hope that new motor lasts for ever for ya. have a fricken blast!!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol,thanks madcow,my bother just bought a john deere 400 340 cc fan but it doesnt get spark so lol,i get the motor tommorow and i cant wait i guess we are supposed to get a little snow maybe just enough to play on lol i cant wait[8D][8D]

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
riley has an old skidoo vintage sled. In a couple years I want to get a john deere. then we can do some vintage off trail riding.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts