Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for snowtotals totals for your city with todays snowfall. Just Post your city and how much you have. Thanks

Apple Valley, MN 3 inches

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
cottage grove(lil south of stpaul) 3" and still falling.....well im glad i blew up that old pile of a sled!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Eagle Bend, MN- and inch of slush/ice and not falling.

·
Registered
287 Posts
hugo just enuf to cover the ground but i just came back from driving to duluth well i never made it because it was to bad made it 5 exits past hinkley and thay has 3 plus inches on the ground and there was sleds all over .

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I called my Brother in Becker, MN. he has 12 inches and still falling.

Then I called my Dad in Barnum, MN. (30 miles south of Duluth) he has 6 inches and still falling.

·
Registered
80 Posts
15 inches on the ground and not falling. Winnipeg, Manitoba!!!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Letellier Manitoba, 12 to 14 inches on the ground. Clear and chilly right now. Beautiful out there.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Rochester MN maybe an inch..

·
Registered
87 Posts
Gray, Maine which is sorta on the southern end, yesterday i had about 4 inches but now we have rain right now so it is all goin away. :(

·
Registered
128 Posts
calgary has about 1 inch supposed to snow a little next week, In valemount where I am now 5 ft of just powder!!!

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
About 4-5" fell on Saturday in Bradford, VT. Enough to test on and for the kids to play but not enough for the trails. Some still passed through on the trail. Ouch, that can't be a fun ride.

·
Registered
666 Posts
about 2 inches in Cadott, WI

1 - 20 of 37 Posts