Snowmobile Fanatics banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some of you might remember my topic on two teens and a quad, well my nephew and father in law have decided that the quad isn't the best thing to be around. So they traded it in on a Rancher AT 400 cc. Now they want to know if I would like to take over payments. My question is what's your opinions on this 4 wheeler? I've never been around the Honda's and don't know a whole lot about them. are they reliable? are they any good at getting through some sloppy areas? things like that are helpful. thanks in advance.
here's a pic of what it looks like.
[attachment=49186]

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
They are reliable as the next. I am not crazy about their drum brakes but they work. I have a few guys at work that own hondas and thats all they will buy. They have some things on them that I think are cheesy but that does not make them bad. Just keep the oil changed in all the diffs and the engine and it will last a long time.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
The guys I work with will take theirs out to devils lake nd and live out there on their wheelers for 2-3 mnths with no issue. The lake can get sloppy in the spring. They once had 3 wheelers pulling on a guys truck and shck just to get it off the ice.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
most reliable bike if left stock. dont expect to out pull most bike in the 400cc range, due to the tranny setup.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.