Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Hey MadCatter; How do you like the z370? I'm thinking about one for the kids and my wife to ride next year. Hows the ride, top speed, handling etc?
Thanks, Dave.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey Sleddaver, my buddy just got a new z370 and he loves it. I rode all it weekend and loved it, it tops out at a[:)]bout 70mph but it takes off like crazy. I would definetly reccomend it for your family it is awesome. I am thinking about getting one for myself next year

·
Registered
63 Posts
I just checked into this for my wife's 370 and 400 smacks for the kit and 3 hour install at 65 an hour. This was my local dealer. The Z370 is awesome and I considered getting one for myself as well after riding hers[:D].

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
ive rode a Z 370, and was impressed with the ride. i rode the 99 model and it was alright overall. for trails and such i assume it would be pretty nice, but for agressive riding it is shortchanged on power, good sled for kids, the step up from a kitty kat type sled. when i rode it this year i couldnt even stand it after riding my PS 600, but i was used to having lots of power. great sled for the wife and kids tho....

as for the original question...(LOL @ getting sidetracked) i dont know how much a reverse kit would cost...sounds like you found out tho, maybe u could put it in yourself?? what does it involve, a whole new chain case? or just the cover and different gears?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Thanks for your info on the 370, I may order one for next year.I think I'll trade the zr 900 in on one, and a firecat ?cc.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I've got an article in the February 2003 snow sports magazine on how to put in the reverse.... If you can lacate that mag it's there if not I can scan it for you.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts