Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious if anyone knows of a way or method that I can use to adjust or put the proper tension on my 1999 Arctic Cat ZL 600 track. I had to remove the skid to replace a suspension bolt. When I put it back on I think I tightened it up to much because my slides showed excessive wear after riding 300 miles earlier this week. Thanks[/font=Comic Sans MS]

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
i wouldnt mind replacing my slides if i could get 3-400 miles on my sled LOL im still waiting on snow [:)] how tight have you got your track now,you can run it prety loose if you like long as its not racheting.if your seing excessive slide wear its either from low snow conditions or track tension is to tight.jack it up and post a pic

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by lars
[br]i wouldnt mind replacing my slides if i could get 3-400 miles on my sled LOL im still waiting on snow [:)] how tight have you got your track now,you can run it prety loose if you like long as its not racheting.if your seing excessive slide wear its either from low snow conditions or track tension is to tight.jack it up and post a pic
Thanks for the reply I will do tomorrow. I drove 7.5 hours to Cadilac, MI and had a great time! There was plenty of snow.[/font=Comic Sans MS]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts