Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i'm looking to buy a sled and i found a zr 500. Is this a good sled and is the price for it too much?

thanks for your input.

http://www.kenssports.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?sid=08879969X2K2K2007J7I49I43JPMQ39R0&veh=3910&pov=465541

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i dotn have one. but their are i think 3 or 4 people on our lake that have zr500's. they love em, they think their great.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
i love the look of the cross country zr sleds.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I love my ZR500. I think the price is a little high, depending on the shape of the sled.

·
Registered
87 Posts
i have the same sled without the cc package. i love it. i would say 2500 would be enough for it, though

·
Registered
481 Posts
thats a great sled and the price seems fair. I had a 98 zr and I still miss it.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Great price if its new! And you wont be sorry everyone thats has or has ridden them love them as long as you dont need to go 120mph. Great jumper and ditch banger corners like its on rails!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm planing on going to look at it monday. The kelly blue book Suggested Retail Value is $2720. Maybe I can get it cheaper.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Kens is a pretty good dealer and that sled looks in great condition. If you're not in a hurry to buy a sled, let it sit and maybe they'll drop the price since there isn't alot of snow around here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts