Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how come no body wants this sled..its a 95 with a 96 motor..the motor has 1600 miles on it and the sled has 5300...i have $1,300 on it now and no body really wants it or they say its a great deal and never do anything about it..does this sound right on price..ive seen them all over for like 1500-1700...i think its a heck of a deal..
[attachment=49621]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
It does sound like a pretty fair deal, however there isn't always as much traffic/interest on just this site as there would be in your local paper or eBay.

A big thing could be the distance people would have to travel, maybe those interested on this site are just to far away to justify buying it.

Also, no snowfall realy slows down sales. People don't get sick of their sleds and/or don't think it's worth spending the money on a new sled if there is no snow.

Keep tryin', it's free so what is their to lose. Also try putting it in your local paper or eBay if you want to get that involved.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah the paper was awesome had like 12 calls all sayin its nice but never show...i just wanna see some cash here..haha..

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Yeah, thats the bad thing about selling something on your own. Alot of people to deal with that really aren't that interested in it.

Just keep trying, someone will buy it in time. Hopefully not too long.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
That is a good price, my brother had a 1995 ZR 580 that had the same amount of miles on the sled and motor. If I remember right he got $1400. out of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts