Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where i could get a 2000 and up front and rear suspension, other than ebay? id kinda like to update my 96 ZRT for the right price..haha [8D]

·
Registered
49 Posts
I got lucky and scored one for $150 from eBay for my sled. A new set of fat boy spings later, I'm hooked up. Wish I could ride it.....

I also finished the front end upgrade too....I'll have to take some pics and post them as well.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got an 01 chasiss from a swap meet and upgraded my 98 them upgraded my 95ZRT, WOW what a difference!! I even put them both on the scales. The 98 ZR 600 with the 01 suspension & picks 505lb
95 ZRT with the 98 sus. 550lbs. I had to do a little to get it in but way worth it.
Try Hay Days or another swapmeet, but getting a complete chassis with out a motor and hood or something would be the cheapest.

·
Registered
482 Posts
If it is a used suspension(which it probably will be, buy heavy duty springs and put them (in the new ETT suspension) in before you install the new suspension. I just had my suspension out over the summer, and I just took it out again today because my springs were shot with only 2700 miles, it sagged pretty bad, even with fresh shocks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts