Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have the chance to buy a 96 zrt 600 for $200, I would say it is in excellent condition body wise but the "bumper" is seperated from the pan, none of the plastic looks broken just the rivets and bolts are on the bumper not connected to the pan. It doesn't look like anything is bent it just looks like it hit a tree and bounced back or something like that. The enigne hasn't ran in 6 months. How much work do you guys think it would be to get the "bumper" back on

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
see thats what I figured, Its a young farmers and he said he doesn't have time for it so I offered him $200 cash and he said that sounds fair. I want to get it back to gether this sled is in awesome condition for its age

·
Registered
380 Posts
Triple_Man said:
see thats what I figured, Its a young farmers and he said he doesn't have time for it so I offered him $200 cash and he said that sounds fair. I want to get it back to gether this sled is in awesome condition for its age
Buy it up then, cant go wrong for 200 bucks.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Defintily buy it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well I picked the sled up and it runs good if I put a little gas in the cylinders so I think the carbs need a good once over

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
front bumber. depending on possible other damage, i bet you could be done in an hour

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea it looks like I just have to straighten it out alittle, and drill a few new holes

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well I put new plugs, and a fuel filter in it and cleadned the carbs really good and that got the sled running really good so Im really happy I decided to go with a cat

·
Super Moderator
15,519 Posts
Wish I could find one for 200.. It would be here asap.

Check out my ZRT project thread for detailed pictures on how to fix that bumper problem.

Beware- That sled is a wicked sled but a money pit in the same respect.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts